Lime Rock has just confirmed that Nissan U.S.A. will have a very special Car Corral for the Pirelli World Challenge Memorial Day Weekend.
It’s called the Nissan Owners VIP Race Experience. There are two days to choose from, Friday, May 27 and Saturday, May 28.
The Nissan Experience includes Track Admission, and here’s what you get. It’s awesome:
►Guaranteed infield parking in the Nissan Corral adjacent to the Skid Pad
►Access to the private VIP hospitality tent with an expansive view just for participating Nissan owners
►Parade laps on the track for the first 25 cars to arrive on each day
►[Very] Fancy Lime Rock Catering VIP Lunch
►All day water and soda service
►Guest speakers and meet-and-greet opportunities including drivers from the Nissan Motorsports/Always Evolving team
►Raffle prizes provided by Nissan Motorsports and Lime Rock Park
►Live TV feed of the on-track Pirelli World Challenge action with timing and scoring in the private hospitality tent
Options & Corral Prices
• $165 – Adult Friday Driver, including track admission
• $180 – Adult Saturday Driver, including track admission
• $145 – Adult Guest Friday, including track admission
• $160 – Adult Guest Saturday, including track admission
• $10 – Child Friday – Children 16 and under (admission free)
• $10 – Child Saturday – Children 16 and under (admission free)
Click on this link to take you to the Lime Rock Car Corral info and ticket pages.
From the Car Corral Wranglers at Lime Rock Park