Santa Ana, CA – Global Motorsports Group is inviting fans to come out to their annual open house, February 28th, from 11am to 4pm.
GMG will be hosting the event at their 30,000+ Sq. Ft. facility located in Santa Ana, California. This event is a chance to learn more about the team, their shop, and their philosophy about selling what they race. Both the Street and Racing shops will be open, with an ample display of their tuned supercars, as well as their Audi and Porsche race cars.
Features will include:
- Presenting their team introduction for the 2015 Pirelli World Challenge Championship.
- An intimate tour of their expansive 30,000 Square Ft. motorsport and performance tuning facility.
- Meet and greet with their technology partners and get a chance to talk to reps from leading motorsport companies.
- Check out the latest performance upgrades for your street car from today’s leading companies.
- Check out the latest GMG product developments and offerings.
- GMG race cars will be on display, including the 2015 Audi R8 Ultra’s, Porsche GT3 Cup, RSR and GT3R models, and Lamborghini Super Trofeo race cars.
- GMG tuned street cars from Porsche, Audi’s, Ferrari’s, BMW’s Lamborghini’s, McLaren and more.
- Tour the GMG Race Trailers and get an opportunity to see the equipment the team uses throughout the year at the races throughout the country.
Over 25 of their leading vendors will be on hand to showcase their products and give you real insight straight from the manufacturer on upgrades for your car. In addition, they’ll all be raffling off products and giveaways throughout the day!
Ever wanted to meet the staff that is the beating heart of our race team? The Crew of their racing efforts will be on hand to ask any questions and give that ‘behind the scenes’ info that is sometimes hard to come by in the sport.
If you’ve been to one of GMG’s open houses’ before, you know that their (rather long) street turns into a virtual car show. You are invited to bring your best machinery out for display!
GMG will have some killer gormet food trucks on-site, and international media coming in to cover the event.
For more details on the event, click here: